Sunday, April 19, 2009

In Bergen Norway. I'll become a blogger

Today Sunday 18 april.

It was the second day off the course. We started in the morning with an reflection on the day before. For me was the main thing about the first day that an E teacher is something quite different as I am as teacher in front off the students. At school i can be the lecturer and as an E teacher I have to be a guide for the students to find their way to usefull information. And as a result off this way of working as an E teacher I ought to reflect on my way of being a guide. How is my way of responding, asking questions and so on. Be an E coach. As an regular coach I can use some real plays ( The play of the four elements for example) to get in contact with a student.
As an E coach I wanted to fnd other ways.Like asking that I've seen no messages or activities for al long time. "Can I help you wth anything? But I've forgotten the start of a course. Be aware that it is one of the teachers tasks to create an environment which is save. The cafeis a good place to ork on safety.
An other important queston is th question of the way of giving feedback to students. Be aware of starting positive. That is a way to motivate. I shall try to explain more than I do now when students give their (take home) exams.
Ok I'm already at day 2. Reflections at day one and go further with day 2. Because off small difficulties with my computer I havent listened good enough at my fellow students. Still I as thinking what did I do wrong. After quiting with this way of thinking and told about this way of thinking I stopped with the computer and listened to the others. From now on I shall blame the computer when things gone not in the wright way.
With the five off us we discuss about the way students and teachers can put I'ts learning into daily live. For me it's very important that I shall say to myself that I'll go to It's learning twice or three times a week. Otherwise it's possible that I become very involveld with students and program. Become a sort of an addict...
An other interesting discussion: On what do you reflect? This question will be a part of me for some time. No at this moment I've no idea what some time will be.
Talking about reflection. One question triggered me during the day. What has happened to me( read students). For myself I recognize thatI think that I ought to know everything of the programme. But there's hope for me. I recognize this thougts and during the day I said to myself : you don't have to have all the knowlegde. ( Something about conditioning wrong thougts?)
We've had a lecture and Anne Karin told us about mission, vision, objectives an curriculum plan. I have to reed it once more before I can say anything usefull.
Later on the morning we've practice with aspect of It's learning. I shall practice more. John Hiatt sings; Have a little faith in me. I shall sing; have faith in myself when the subject is a computer.
After again a very nice lunch we've practice with several tools useable for it's learning. I think that the subject makes which tool I will use.

At the and of the day we've been to Lygra. Again a asthonishing view over the water and the hills. A good cup of soup and after dinner a nice walk to wake up a little.
I'm aware of the length of my story. But at this moment it's usefull for me.

And what tomorrow brings ....

No comments:

Post a Comment